- Log into
- Select the “Welcome” tab and then click on Registration Dashboard
- Click on the “Register for Classes” link and select the term from the drop-down menu
- Enter the appropriate PIN and click on the “Continue” button
- For the course that you wish to register, choose the “Find Classes, Enter CRNs, or Plans” tab
- Once you have located the course or entered the CRN, add the course to your “Summary”
- In your “Summary,” select the "Student Registered" action
- Click on the “Submit” button to add the course
Courses can be dropped in this manner as well. After entering the PIN, your “Summary” will display all currently registered courses. To drop a listed course, select the "Drop Course" action from the drop-down menu for the course and click on the “Submit” button. For more information on dropping courses, please refer to our Registration Changes page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. Please remember to use your Illinois Tech email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.