Information regarding registration policies and procedures can be found at the links below and on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Registration resources, including Student Dashboard and Registration Dashboard guides, can be found on our Resources page.Chicago-Kent College of Law registration information is made available in the Conviser Law Center Registrar's Office .
- Hold Information
- Course Repeat Policy
- Late Registration Request
- Internet Course Registration
- Credit Hour Limits
- Undergraduate Approval for a Graduate Course
- Auditing a Course
- Full-time Status
- Tuition and Fees
Registering for Courses
Specific dates and times for registration are posted on our Important Information page before the term's registration period begins.
Registration Errors and Waitlisting
- Registration Errors and Descriptions
- Waitlisting Overview
- Waitlist Managers
- Department Permit and Time-Conflict Permit Approvers
Registration Changes and Withdrawals
- Registration Changes: Add/Drop, W Grades
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com. Please remember to use your Illinois Tech email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.