Gunsaulus HallFeatures studio, one-, and two-bedroom studio apartments with updated kitchen appliances, window treatments, flooring, campus cable, five-digit dialing, internet access, and a community help desk. Gunsaulus Hall offers third-year and fourth-year students the benefits of apartment-style living right on campus in a 10-story building on South Michigan Avenue. Students can study and unwind in one of the two lounges located on the first floor. Residents on each floor typically set their own study hours and quiet times, and agree on other guidelines for conduct. Campus housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is recommended that graduate students submit contracts for housing as early as possible.
- Features studio, one, and two-bedroom studio apartments
- First floor student lounge
- First floor fitness facility
- Staffed 24 hours a day by community desk assistants; students must use student IDs to enter the building and to pass the front desk
- Updated kitchen appliances including oven, range, hood, and a refrigerator
- Internet and cable
- Furnished with beds, desks, dressers, and desk chairs
Furniture Package Includes
StudioEach student is provided with a study desk and chair, a dresser, and an extra-long twin bed with a bunkable bed frame. The apartment also comes with a couch and kitchen appliances (gas range and refrigerator).
One- and Two-Bedroom UnitsEach student is provided with a study desk and chair, a dresser, and an extra-long twin bed with a bunkable bed frame. The apartment also comes with a couch, dining room table and chairs, and kitchen appliances (gas range and refrigerator).
Note: Gunsaulus Hall is a residential apartment building for third-year and above students