Cunningham HallOriginally designed in 1955 by the iconic German architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Cunningham Hall has undergone a full renovation! Modeled after the design of the newly renovated George J. Kacek Hall, Cunningham Hall features residential floors in a pod-style configuration, with student rooms pinwheeling around central study and social lounge areas. The building is bathed in natural light, with beautiful views of the campus and downtown Chicago. Floors two through seven will be open to first- and second-year students and include a mix of single-, double-, and triple-occupancy rooms and common-use bathrooms.
- All residential spaces on floors two through seven provide a twin-size bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet space for each resident
- Beds are ready to bunk
- Single point of entry and exit that is staffed 24 hours a day by community desk assistants
- Lounge space on every floor
- Laundry and fitness facilities in the lower level
- Wi-Fi internet and cable TV provided by Comcast and Xfinity on the Go