Learn more about Illinois Tech's Credit Transfer Policy.
Learn more about GRE, GMAT, and test score requirements.
Check the application deadlines for your desired term of entry. For the earliest admission decision, we encourage you to complete your application as early as possible.
- After completing the application, you will receive an email confirming submission of your application and information on next steps. Please remember to add emails from the Office of Graduate Admission to your safe list.
- Prior to submitting your application, verify all information is accurate and your name appears exactly as it is written on your passport or government issued ID. It is also important to provide as much information as you can, including test registration numbers and dates if available.
- Check your portal whenever you receive an email from us. If we are unable to accept your uploaded documents for any reason, you will be required to re-upload the documents before your application will be considered for admission. After your documents are verified and accepted, it can take four to six weeks for a decision.
- You will receive the first notification of a decision via email, then you will get a hard copy of your admission letter.
- If admitted, you will learn about the steps needed to complete your enrollment at Illinois Tech via email.